Mundesley Norfolk holiday cottages
Mundesley is a beautiful Norfolk seaside town; it is one of the famous North Norfolk Coast gems. It is just south of Cromer and just a 30-40min car journey to Holt. Some of the most popular options for holidays in Mundesley are the Beach Cottage Mundesley.
Is Mundesley worth visiting?
Mundesley beach is worth visiting it is another one of the Victorian seaside town beaches in Norfolk, which is easy to get to, clean and manned by lifeguards. It has an open expanse of golden sands, gentle cliffs and wheelchair access to the beach huts. Holiday Lets Norfolk recommends visiting Mundesley if you are visiting Norfolk.
What is there to do in Mundesley Norfolk?
- Shop in the local community of boutique shops.
- Send a postcard from one of the most fantastic victorian posthouses
- Cafes with a bunch to choose from you are spoiled for choice
- Mundesley Golf Club, 18 holes on a coastal Golf course.
- The Ship Mundesley, for food and drinks in a local pub environment.
- Mundesley Maritime Museum - One of the smallest in England.
Mundesley Post Office Norfolk
For your information the opening times for Mundesley Post Office are:
- Saturday 6am–1pm
- Sunday 6am–12pm
- Monday 6am–5:30pm
- Tuesday 6am–5:30pm
- Wednesday 6am–5:30pm
- Thursday 6am–5:30pm
- Friday 6am–5:30pm
The address: 15 High St, Mundesley, Norwich NR11 8AE